Historic roots, strong growth
Adjacent to Atlanta’s oldest cemetery at the eastern gateway of Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, growth abounds. Within a ¼ mile alone, over 1,000 apartments and 100,000 square feet of commercial are under construction, planned or built within the past year.
With a walk score of 85 and a bike score of 79, life at 350 Memorial can be experienced without a car. In addition to local live, work, play, Harp Transmission is a short walk to several alternative transportation options.
- MARTA Bus: 60 feet, Transit: 900 ft
- Atlanta Streetcar: 0.5 mile
- Atlanta Beltline: 0.8 mile
- Interstates 75/85/20: 0.5 mile
- Atlanta City Hall: 0.8 mile
- Turner Field Redevelopment: 1 mile